Over 30 Years of Experience
It’s never too early to plan for how your assets and belongings will be distributed after your death. An airtight will, trust or power of attorney will not only ensure that your estate is handled according to your wishes, it will also save your family from dealing with the hassle of probate.
Nystrom Law Office has over 30 years of experience helping clients plan for their estate. Please contact us today for a consultation.
Probate & Estate Planning
- All Types of Trusts & Wills (Free Conference)
- Protection from Probate – Reduce Death Taxes
- Health Care Documents – Powers of Attorney
- Assistance After Death
- Topeka Bar Association (Probate Section)
- Estate Planning Council
- Kansas Bar Association (Probate Section & Real Estate Section)
- Topeka Probate Bar